Principals are visionaries who lead us in providing the best possible education to future generations—and when a global pandemic turned education on its head, they rose to the occasion. Check out these celebration ideas to help thank your principal for all they’ve done and continue to do!
- Write and mail a handwritten thank-you note.
- Submit an ad or editorial to your local newspaper about your principal.
- Send a letter to your superintendent supporting your principal.
- Create a virtual photo or video scrapbook and share on social media with #ThankAPrincipal.
- Send your principal a gift card to their favorite restaurant.
- Contact local businesses to arrange for discounts for principals throughout October.
- Host a fundraiser for a charity of your choice and donate the proceeds in your principal’s name.