- Videos must be no longer than two minutes. Anything over two minutes will not be judged.
- Your video should tell us why you appreciate your principal. All submissions must include your school’s name and principal’s name.
- Video submissions must be uploaded to YouTube and submitted online at fs23.formsite.com/farraceb/form71/index.html by Friday, September 29, 2017.
- Students of all ages are encouraged to enter the contest, however, prize recipients must be 18 years of age or older. Prizes will be delivered to the school administration for the schools that produced the winning videos.
- Employees of NASSP, NAESP, and AFSA and NASSP, NAESP, and AFSA vendors, as well as the immediate families and members of the households of such persons, are ineligible.
The Prize Drawing
- Three winners will receive a $200 Best Buy gift card; one for elementary, middle level and high school
- NASSP, NAESP, and AFSA judges will evaluate and select the winners to be announced in October on the National Principals Month website. Videos will be evaluated on originality/creativity, a clear concise message, and technical quality.
- Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and use.
- NASSP, NAESP, and AFSA reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason, determined solely at the discretion of NASSP, NAESP, and AFSA.
- Prizes cannot be assigned, transferred, exchanged, or redeemed for cash.
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery of prizes.
- Some restrictions may apply; void where prohibited by law.