- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this contest.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor obtains rights from entrants to post and use any and all content submitted as part of the contest.
- Online entry only and internet connection required.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- By entering (or otherwise participating) in the contest, entrants agree to these official rules, which create a binding contract, so read them carefully before entering. Without limitation, such contract includes grants of rights and indemnities to the contest sponsors from you, and a limitation of your rights and remedies.
How to Enter: Twitter
- Each week, post to Twitter using hashtag #ThankAPrincipal and the weekly theme’s hashtag to enter.
Entry: An Entrant may submit more than one entry throughout the month of October 2020.
Rules Applications: These rules govern all NASSP and affiliate Social Media Contests appearing on the Verified Official NASSP Twitter (“NASSP Twitter Page”) and affiliate accounts from 10/01/2020 thru 10/31/2020. NASSP and its representatives are not responsible for the fulfillment of Contests on pages other than the Verified Official NASSP Fan Pages. Twitter Inc. is not a sponsor of this Contest nor provides endorsement of, or is in any way affiliated with this Contest.
Winner Selection: One winner will be selected every week. Winners will be notified via Direct Message on Twitter and highlighted on NASSP’s social channels (Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram).
Conduct: By entering the Contest, entrants agree to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules. The Official Rules will be posted at https://www.principalsmonth.org/ throughout the Contest. NASSP reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be: (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any NASSP website; (b) violating the Official Rules; (c) violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any NASSP or Contest related property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
Representations and Warranties: You represent and warrant at all times that: (i) you own each Submission, (ii) use of each Submission by NASSP does not violate any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any third party, and (iii) use of each Submission by NASSP does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, or any other rights of any person or entity. By entering this Contest, you irrevocably license NASSP and its affiliates to reproduce, publicly display, publicly perform, distribute copies of, and make derivative works based on any Submission.
Copyright Notice: The Contest and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2020 NASSP Corporation. All rights reserved.